Want a Leadership Educator to assist with your organization or class? Click HERE.
Leadership Educators are a trained group of students who presents workshops on leadership topics to members of clubs and organizations and consults with groups and officers who want to increase the effectiveness of their organization. They are available to attend retreats, meetings, educational sessions, and classes.
This energetic group of students will provide organizations with an informative, interactive, and discussion-oriented presentation.
Whether you need fifteen minutes of Team Builders or an hour-long workshop,the Leadership Educators are willing to work with you in order to meet your organization's needs.
Applications to be a Leadership Educator are available in the Spring semester. If you have any questions, please contact Kim Mitchell at 828-262-6252 or email@example.com.
Leadership Educators are available to consult and give presentations on the following topics:
- Publicity and Promotion
- Defining Roles in Effective Communication
- Team Builders
- Ice Breakers
- How to be an Effective Leader
Leadership Educators are for you if...
- Your organization needs to be motivated
- You want your team to build strength, commitment and trust
- Members need some pointers on time management
- Your organization needs new and improved ideas on publicity and promotion
- You and your group need tips on becoming better communicators and leaders
If you are interested in having the Leadership Educators present to your organization or consult with your group, please contact the Office of Leadership Development in the McCaskey Center, Suite 244 on the 2nd Floor Plemmons Student Union at least 2 weeks in advance. If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Center at 262-6252 and ask for Kim Mitchell, or send an email.