"Aligning passion and purpose for brighter horizons"
After you graduate, you will spend more time at work than anywhere else. Will you be happy?
Have you taken time to truly identify your values? Have you ever narrowed them down to a list of your "Top 10"? "Top 5"? Throughout the 10 weeks that you will participate in App Horizons, you will explore your interests, skills, and personalities in order to efficiently pursue employment that will be congruent with your life values! Take time this semester to identify and dig deeper into the values that are important to you so that you life your fullest life upon graduation.
As a participant of App Horizons, you will:
- Visit one not-for-profit corporation
- Visit one for-profit corporation
- Attend a FREE etiquette dinner
- Obtain your 4-letter type formula according to Myers Briggs typology, along with the strengths of preferences and the description of your personality type
- Network with 15-20 other motivated and student peers committed to living their best life
- Visualize what it would look like to have your values mirrored in your future career
- Receive a Certificate acknowledging your successful completion of the program
Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm
Visit us or call to find out more about leadership programs!