Student Leadership Consultant Information about Workshops
Want a Leadership Educator to assist with your organization or class?
Are you searching for a way to encourage the students in your class or organization to get involved on campus? Would you like to create a sense of community among students in your class or organization?
Consider contacting the Student Leadership Consultants for assistance! The Student Leadership Consultants are a trained group of student leaders who consult with various student groups, freshman seminar classes, or community partners to build community and teach the importance of getting involved on campus.
Student Leadership Consultants are available to consult and give presentations on the following topics:
- Publicity and Promotion
- Defining Roles in Effective Communication
- Team Builders
- Ice Breakers
- How to be an Effective Leader
Student Leadership Consultants are for your organization if:
- Your organization needs to be motivated
- You want your team to build strength, commitment and trust
- Members need some pointers on time management
- Your organization needs new and improved ideas on publicity and promotion
- You and your group need tips on becoming better communicators and leaders
Student Leadership Consultants can help your freshman seminar class in one of three primary ways:
- Help first year students to understand the importance of campus involvement at ASU.
Research has proven that students who become involved on campus are more likely to enjoy their experience and hence continue their college career. This presentation will discuss the fundamentals of campus involvement and provide students with the resources to help them make the most of their college career. This presentation will discuss the fundamentals of campus involvement and provide students with the resources to help them make the most of their college experience.
- Many instructors are continually searching for new and creative ways to build community among students in their class.
Building a sense of community will help the students feel comfortable. An increased sense of community will heighten the discussion and interaction among the students in your class. The Leadership Consultants will lead your class in team development exercises to create and improve the community within your classroom.
- Help your students understand their notions of leadership.
Contact Mikala Harvey at 828-262-6252 to request that the Student Leadership Consultants visit your class. A Student Leadership Consultatnt will contact you shortly after your request is submitted. Please make your request at least two weeks prior to your desired presentation date. Questions? Call 828-262-6252.
Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm
Visit us or call to find out more about leadership programs!